The Bob Huggins Hall of Fame Club was launched in 2022 to celebrate Bob Huggins’ Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame enshrinement. Predated by the 900 Club and originated as the 800 Club, the member organization was conceptualized in late 2016 by a group of Bob Huggins’ devoted friends and loyal supporters to commemorate his milestone win achievements.
The Hall of Fame Club, comprised of renewable annual memberships, benefits the Norma Mae Huggins Endowment at the WVU Cancer Institute. Coach Huggins established the endowment in 2003 to honor his mother’s memory and to fuel cancer research and care. He remains a steadfast believer that a cure for cancer can be found close to home, in West Virginia.
Member benefits vary across membership levels. Each summer, membership fees will be adjusted to reflect Coach Huggins’ win total from the prior season.
PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP (limited number available):
- Includes all Primary Benefits listed below
- In addition to Primary Benefits, Platinum Members are invited to an all-inclusive weekend in May with Coach Huggins and a select group at the Huggins family sporting complex in Ohio.
Primary benefits across standard/young adult memberships include:
- Exclusive HOF Apparel, including hat and pullover jacket in ’22-‘23
- Exclusive HOF member lapel pin
- Bi-annual member-only virtual meeting/Q&A with Coach Huggins
- Complimentary admission to members-only annual event
- Annual member birthday gesture from Coach Huggins
- First dibs on special merchandise and event tickets